Dr. Sword’s Credentials
- Dr. Randall Sword has been an M.D. exclusively devoted to Hair Transplant Surgery for 23 years
- Dr. Randall Sword is one of few physicians in the country to be named a Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.
- Dr. Randall Sword has performed ONLY hair restoration for over two decades.
- Dr. Randall Sword has performed over 27,000 surgical procedures.
- Dr. Randall Sword has treated over 16,000 men and hundreds of women.
- Dr. Randall Sword has transplanted more than 50 million hairs.
Unlike some of the large, national hair transplant mills, at Sword and Dauer Hair Restoration, Dr. Randall Sword and Dr. Marc Dauer are the only surgeons, and one of them will be your personal physician. And unlike most of the smaller hair transplant organizations, Drs Sword and Dauer have personally trained an expert staff of medical techs to insure the highest quality of care to Sword and Dauer Hair Restoration patients.
Dr. Randall Sword’s Curriculum Vitae
- Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery specializing in hair restoration since 1986
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member, American Hair Loss Council
- Member, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Former Bosley Associate
- Recipient of the American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award many times over
- Director of the Emergency Department at California Hospital Medical Center
- Elected Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Appointed Clinical Instructor of Emergency Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Hospital
- American Heart Association Certificate of Appreciation
- B.S. Chemistry from the University of Philadelphia
- M.D. from the University of New Mexico
- Stanford University Preceptorship
- Graduate Department of Biochemistry at University of New Mexico
- U.S. Public Health Service: Pueblo Indian Reservation
- Author, Emergency Room and Trauma Center, published by Charles Scribner’s sons, New York
- Peace Corp. member for two years as a teacher in Ethiopia